Carpenter’s Tax & Accounting PC
We are OPEN for business during the COVID-19 pandemic. The hours are Monday – Friday from 10 am to 4 pm. We are only scheduling Telephone Appointments at this time.
Under the current restrictions for Social Distancing, and to maintain the health and safety of our clients and employees, we are restricting access to our office Until further notice, nobody is allowed inside our building, except for a few selected employees.
The front door of our office has both a mail slot (available 24 hours a day) and a doorbell for package delivery. We encourage you to use our portal and email.
The best way to contact us is by telephone or email. Your tax documents, forms, letters, can be sent to and from us by one of the following methods.
- We cannot allow anyone (except employees) into our office.
- We encourage our clients to make telephone appointments.
- Upload PDF copies of your tax documents to our secure portal.
- Send your documents to us at least two or three days before your telephone appointment. So we will have them available for the appointment.
- DO NOT attach tax documents, letters, notices, etc, to an email.
- Documents can also be sent through regular USPS mail, UPS, or FedEx.
- If you are located within 5 miles of our office, we can send our secure courier to pick up, and deliver your tax documents and returns.
- Our normal “incoming tax interview” can be done over the phone.
- Same with our “tax return out interview”