OUR OFFICE IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN S.E. PORTLAND
5412 SE Foster Rd. Portland, OR 97206
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
DUE TO THE CORONOVIRUS OUTBREAK, WE ARE OPEN SHORTER HOURS AND SCHEDULING TELEPHONE APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
- WALK INS – Generally, we are not set up to take new walk-in clients. Please call for an appointment, so we can meet with you at a time that is convenient for you.We have been in business for 27 years, which means we have a good client base, and generally only accept new clients who have been referred.
- WE CHARGE AN INITIAL FEE – Because our time is valuable, and worth paying for, we charge all new clients a Non-Refundable $250.00 which is paid at your initial appointment, prior to your meeting with one of our EA’s or Tax Professionals.
- TAX CONSULTING – We offer to our current tax clients, a “Tax Question” service, with no charge if we can answer their questions in 10 minutes or less, without doing research, or calculations.
- QUICK QUESTION – Unless you are a current client, we cannot answer or advise you over the phone, email, fax, etc. In the tax field, there is no such thing as a “Quick Question”, unless your looking for one of our free one size fits all answers. In that case take your pick from; No; Depends; or Seven Million.
- EXPERIENCED – Our staff has an immense amount of experience in the tax field. We charge for our knowledge, and prefer you make an appointment.
- TAXES MAKE ME SICK – If you are sick (even with a cold) and you come in anyway, we will double your fee if we catch what you have.
- E-mail ATTACHMENTS – DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES E-Mail tax documents to us, such as tax forms, letters, or documents, anything with confidential information. This would include a pdf, or even a picture of a tax documents, Letters from the IRS, Oregon, or the City/County. It also includes W2’s, 1099’s, K-1’s, notes from your mother, or any other item that may contain personal or confidential ID information such as your name, address, social security number, phone number, email address, mother’s maiden name, anything that someone can use to steal your identity, instead;
- USE our SECURE CLIENT PORTAL, or send it through the MAIL, or even drop it by our office. We receive hundreds of emails every day, some times they get captured in our SPAM folder, is possible that someone outside our office (IRS, NSA, Russia, FBI, CIA, your neighbor, or your mother) snatches it for a day two before it finally magically shows up.
- FOLLOW UP IF YOU DON’T HEAR FROM US. If you sent an email and expected to hear back from us, follow it up with a phone call, or another email. If it doesn’t get our attention, it may just end up with the those pesky emails that are trying to sell us something.
- UNSOLICITED E-MAIL We have a very special place to file unsolicited emails. Once UNSOLICITED E-MAIL gets filed in their special location, we can’t retrieve them.