Carpenter’s Tax & Accounting specializes in representing individuals and small businesses before the Internal Revenue Service and the Oregon Department of Revenue.
We also prepare income tax returns for a wide variety of clients, including individuals, businesses, corporations, estates, trusts, and gift tax returns.
We specialize in:
* negotiating and solving tax problems with the IRS and Oregon Department of Revenue
* tax return preparation and tax consulting for individuals
* business, corporation, partnership, LLC tax return preparation
* fiduciary, trust, and estate tax preparation
* audit representation before the IRS and Oregon Deptartment of Revenue
* collections representation before the IRS and Oregon Department of Revenue
* assistance in negotiating and obtaining alternate collection actions such as:
* Current & prior year tax return preparation
* Offers In Compromise
* Installment Agreements
* Payment plans
* Lien and Garnishment releases
* new business consulting
* payroll service
Our annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by the National Association of Enrolled Agents, the National Association of Tax Professionals, and local chapters of national accounting and tax associations keeps the firm on the “leading edge” of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods. We generally exceed the required 30 hours of continuing education that is required by the Oregon Board of Tax Practioners, and the Internal Revenue Service.
Computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service.
Visit the “Services” area of our site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the “Contact Us” page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, fax, e-mail or mail. Feel free to contact the office anytime.